City of London, London
12 days ago
Global Operations Manager - Global Network Agency- London
This agency is one of the biggest media agencies that prides itself in helping clients achieve disproportionate growth. You will have the opportunity to work with prestigious luxury clients that at the forefront of their industry. If you're someone that enjoys a varied scope of work, this is the role for you due to the fast-paced nature of this client. They have a great team culture - a friendly tightknit team that welcomes everyone and is very supportive
As the Global Operations Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading day-to day client contact and comfortable building a strong relationship and trust with the client
- Interrogating client briefs and working closely with planning team to structure effective responses with international markets
- Focus on market compliance, regional integration and governance and deliverables
- Coordinate local markets competitive reports
- Evaluate current and new regulations within markets to understand the impacts and any adaptations to their buying practices
- Working with offshore ad ops functions to ensure they have correct processes, workflow and documentation
- Have media agency experience managing and coordinating different markets
- Ability to take ownership of client accounts and create strong client relationships
- Ability to manage and balance many projects across regional and local clients.
- Have experience across media ops systems and processes- ideally within Ad Ops, Buying or Reputation Management
- Must be able to work in an ever changing, dynamic environment with a passionate and agile mindset.
- Strong communicator and presenter that can simplify the digital world to client
- Ability to prioritize workload and be organized with a strong attention to detail
Please do let me know the best time and number to call and discuss? If this role isn't quite right it would be great to talk through what you'd be looking for in a new role.
Associate recruitment consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox