City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
3 months ago
Paid Social Account Manager - Global brand
Salary up to £40,000
A brilliant opportunity for a Paid Social expert to join an award winning, network media agency and work on one of the world's most loved brands!
The role of the Paid Social Manager is to ensure the effective delivery of Global campaigns through high quality stake holder management, team management and overseeing campaign execution across established and new to market Biddable Activation platforms.
In return, the role offers autonomy and responsibility for one of the agency's high profile brands and the chance to be a key part of their success. As part of a Global Team, this roles involves working closely with local Marketing teams as well as International & Global leads to ensure our digital advertising programs are successfully planned, executed and analysed.
Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills are essential, along with the ability to prioritise, adapt to change and multitask within a dynamic environment.
My client is also seeking an expert at analysing complex data to drive digital performance by managing and/or influencing activation, planning and client teams globally across multiple timezones.
- Ideally 3 year's experience in Paid Social
- Passionate about and engaged with the fast changing world of social media, online video, and digital marketing
- Committed to building a career in a digital performance marketing agency
- Strongly numerate and comfortable manipulating data sets
- Highly literate with a good understanding of how language is used to communicate to different audiences.
- Articulate presenter, with the ability to present to senior clients and internal agency teams, comfortable with showing what data means and how we can take action based upon it
- Commitment to deliver first class work every time, and never leave a quality issue unchecked
- Diligence and attention to detail in optimisation and reporting
- Highly commercial - selling value, negotiation, client relationship management skills, how to be a trusted business advisor
- Excellent planning, analytical and organisational skills alongside high attention to detail
- Good understanding of planning social campaigns across the various mechanisms, channels and buying models
You can apply for the role of Paid Social Account Manager role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.