24 days ago
Global Communication Planner (Manager level) - Global Network Agency - London
This global network agency operates in over 40 markets and have won awards for their rapid growth. The agency also promotes collaboration and integration amongst the various expert teams they house. They push for the most innovative integrated solutions possible for their clients. This role is an exciting opportunity to work with world-renowned clients, demonstrating your expert media planning skills across various markets.
As the Global Communication Planner, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients, recognizing their needs and the main issues that they may face
- Cooperating with both client and other expert teams to analyse company objectives, assist with strategy plans and ultimately transform them into solid media plans for European markets.
- Monitoring the progress of campaigns & strategies, reporting the findings of current and concluded campaigns when needed
- Driving the advancement of presentations, plans, recommendations and end-of-campaign reviews
- Demonstrating your expert knowledge of new marketing technology and applying this to ensure campaigns will operate efficiently and effectively
- Have 3+ years experience in media planning across both online and offline channels in an agency environment
- Have strong project management abilities and brilliant communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ideally you'll have some experience on EMEA or global clients, but this isn't essential
- Can establish and maintain solid relationships with major stakeholders both internally and externally
- Have great awareness of media landscapes and knowledge of global marketing landscapes
- Have a proactive attitude and the drive to succeed, becoming an inspiration to the rest of your team
You can apply for this role of Digital Account Director now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
r protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox