City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
9 months ago
Global Search Director - FMCG
Salary - £60,000 plus excellent benefits.
A brilliant opportunity for a Paid Search expert working for a leading global performance agency who employ over 6000 specialists in communications & media planning, content, performance marketing, value optimisation and data & analytics across 95 markets.
This is an exciting opportunity working on one of the world's largest FMCG organisations that own several of the most iconic household brands. As the Global Search Director, you will play a key role in rolling out a digital consolidation project covering 40 brands across 30 markets making this an exciting and innovative role on one of the most successful FMCG businesses in the last 15 years.
As the Global Search Director you are responsible for the definition and delivery of the global search strategy and will hold full accountability for overall account performance.
You will take ownership of all commercials and lead the local markets to elevate performance to a standard that unlocks the performance bonus through a rigorous training and support network that you will help design.
Additionally, you will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders, including search specialists, brand leads and procurement.
Finally, you will be responsible for the retention and development of a global paid search director, who will be dedicated to helping you deliver the search vision across the globe.
- Define a scalable paid search strategy and roll out to all markets
- Build a library of search collateral, best practice documents and case studies
- Scale search strategy to local markets, ensuring best in class delivery
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including key clients
- Develop and present search content in QBR meetings
- Present search material at client events
- Act as a support and escalation point for local markets (agency and client side)
- Develop training on new initiatives
- Pilot innovations, new Google products and lead a test and learn agenda
- Act as a thought leader and client team evangelist
- Define commercial model and KPIs, defend search investment and revenues
- Identify and develop growth opportunities within search
- Proven experience running complex Google Ads accounts
- Proven experience with bid management tools (Search Ads 360)
- Demonstrable experience of driving innovation in paid search
- Expert knowledge of Google Ads
- Strong leadership, communication skills and ability to engage with stakeholders of all levels of seniority
- Charisma and integrity
- Solution driven and innovative with how you deliver performance to exceed targets
- Strategic thinker, always cognisant of the scalability of plans, strategies and opportunities
- Experience leading a multi-market, multi-lingual client account
- Experience integrating paid search alongside other channels (including SEO)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.