City of London, London
£35000 - £38000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Global SEO Account Manager - Fashion/ ecommerce brand
Established over 20 years ago, this is one of the best known and leading media networks, employing over 7,000 people across the US, Latin America, Europe and Asia.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the successful Owned and Earned Media Team in London covering both SEO, CRO and Search Analysis. As an SEO Manager you will play a pivotal role in day to day ownership of client engagements, SEO process and execution on and off page for a leading global fashion/ ecommerce brand. As the SEO Activation Manager will also be required to support the growth of the offering and management of Account Executives in the team.
- Manage client relationships across your accounts, working closely to ensure a full understanding of business needs and priorities. You will act as the primary point of contact leading meetings/calls with support from the Head of SEO when required
- Define the SEO strategy across your accounts ensuring that each client has a roadmap
- Conduct and deliver a range of SEO tasks including: site audits, keyword research, competitor and backlink analysis, on-page SEO updates, page speed audits.
- Analyse results and identify gaps and wider opportunities
- Work with the SEO executives, overseeing the delivery of SEO tasks and checking the accuracy of all work
- Create client reports in line with reporting requirements
- Keep up to date with industry changes and apply these to your work
- Work with the SEO content writers to deliver effective content in line with the SEO strategy
- Minimum of 2 year's experience
- Agency experience
- Excellent client management skills
- Ability to conduct technical SEO audits to identify website issues
- Key competencies around content optimisation and keyword research
- Able to prove the success of your past SEO campaigns
- Experience working through website migrations
- Thorough understanding on the differences between black hat and white hat SEO practices
- Up to date knowledge on effective white hat link building practices
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox