City of London, London
Up to £45000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits
22 days ago
SEO Account Manager
SEO Account Manager - Media Agency - London - £45,000
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading global media agency. This agency was founded over 30 years ago and operates in over 70 countries.
They are ranked as the most globally awarded networks in the world and are currently M&M Global Network of the year.
The role of SEO Account Manager role is a pivotal role within the global Search team and will be working on websites for some of the worlds biggest brands.
Some cool things about working for this agency include:
- BUPA healthcare.
- 27 days holiday, with an extra day to celebrate your birthday and the option to buy 2 more weeks!
- Gym Membership
- Lots of great events and parties!
As the SEO Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Primary point of contact for a selection of clients across lead gen, branding and eCommerce
- Identify SEO growth opportunities and algorithmic risk mitigation for our clients
- Work with stakeholders to execute initiatives to increase the visibility, traffic and conversions originating from SEO.
- Undertake visibility and competitor research to create gap analyses and inform recommendations (developing an SEO strategy)
- Support website migration and technical transition initiative for client websites.
For the role of SEO Account Manager, this agency are looking for this person to have the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years experience in SEO either a digital agency or client-side; other digital channels desirable
- SEO platform management experience
- Be comfortable working on their own initiative, as well as delivering as part of a team
- Confident working from granular detail through to high level strategic thinking and technical SEO
- Adaptive presentation and communication style - being able to communicate technical ideas in simple terms
You can apply for this role of SEO Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox