City of London, London
£40000.00 - £45000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
about 1 month ago
Global SEO/ Content Account Manager - Media Agency - £40,000 - London
A fantastic opportunity to join a world leading media agency. Named as the Global Network of the year, my client operates in over 70 countries globally and works with some of the worlds most leading brands.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a "content focused" SEO expert to join their award winning Web Experience team!
- Primary point of contact for a selection of clients across lead gen, branding and eCommerce
- Identify SEO growth opportunities and algorithmic risk mitigation for our clients
- Work with stakeholders to execute initiatives to increase the visibility, traffic and conversions originating from SEO.
- Undertake visibility and competitor research to create gap analyses and inform recommendations (developing an SEO strategy)
- Provide clear, actionable, and thorough reporting to demonstrate the value of our work and support recommended initiatives
- Support website migration and technical transition initiatives for client websites
- Own and execute the client SEO roadmap, with support from the Global lead.
- Support the ongoing development of agency best practices
- Participate in the creation of case studies for agency pitch materials and to demonstrate value to our clients.
- Work closely with the paid media team and clients to define holistic ways of working and executing holistic media plans
- Help the web experience and UX lead to ensure that the client is fully informed and operating at the forefront of modern SEO principles
You can apply for the role of SEO/ Content Account Manager role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox