£45000 - £50000 per annum
21 days ago
Global Strategy Analyst, Media Agency, London, £50,000
I am partnered with one of the largest, multi award-winning media agencies globally, who are exclusively partnered with one of the world's largest financial companies, who put a focus on purpose driven, brand focused marketing campaigns!
We are looking for an experienced insights specialist, with a keen interest in brand strategy, and a passion for delivering insights that can make tangible changes to one of the largest automotive manufacturing businesses globally. If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, I would love to hear from you!
- Join a team who have a fantastic existing relationship with one of the most exciting accounts within the agency
- Partner with and build relationships with senior stakeholders and wider teams within the agency
- Sitting within the Global Strategy team, you will have the opportunity to travel to Italy, France & Germany to present key client work
- Grow and develop your career in an agency that focuses on learning, development and opportunities to grow your professional career
As the Global Strategy Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Using insight to feed into strategic client documents including industry thought pieces, and media channel recommendations
- Work directly with senior stakeholders to maximise brand positioning and perception
- Offer the best strategic insights to help drive commercial success!
- 3-5 years experience within a planning or insights focused roe
- Keen interest to transition into a strategic role
- Ability to explain data & insights to external stakeholders
You can apply for this role of Global Strategy Analyst now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Associate Consultant - Data Analytics
0203 869 2051
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox