£45000 - £55000 per annum
5 months ago
One of the world's biggest & best Media Agencies! A thriving international media network with employees in over 100 offices across 67 countries.
Their people and approach are a winning combination evident in multiple new business wins and consolidations in 2018 across various sectors including Travel, Entertainment, FMCG & Online Gaming.
Forward-thinking and creative work with clients has been recognised by the wider industry with a range of accolades including Agency Network of the Year and Best Company to work for. They also hold the IPA Platinum CIPD Award for outstanding Learning and Development, reflective of the fact of the fact that on the agency has achieved IPA Gold Accreditation for the last four years.
They pride themselves on having an industry leading Learning and Development programme where every single member of staff has access to a personal business development plan, with almost 100 training initiatives available.
- Generating market-leading, data-driven insights through a detailed understanding of first and third-party data.
- Creating business-focused communications plans across multiple markets and media channels, which are measurable and create tangible growth to client business.
- Working with the planning and client leadership teams internally, and a number of partner agencies, ensuring communications planning is at the heart of all cross-agency proposals and recommendations.
- Build measurement and accountability recommendations - including identifying KPIs and setting campaign targets.
- Develop a strong opinion on the client's overall brand activity through an in-depth understanding of their wider business objectives.
- You will have over 5 years' experience in media agencies, with at least 3+ years' experience in a relevant media or communications strategy role.
- You will ideally have experience working on global client accounts and collaborating with other agencies and local market teams.
- You will have strong experience working with data to identify audience insights and communications opportunities.
- You will be highly competent with the Microsoft suite.
- You will have demonstrable experience of strategic accomplishment (through new business success/ positive client feedback/awards).
- You will be confident, yet curious about all media developments and stay abreast of industry developments.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment - Global digital recruitment specialists