City of London, London
£32000 - £40000 per annum
3 months ago
This Global Media Network are of the highest calibre and award-winning in the digital industry. They work across leading brands in FMCG, Retail, Finance. They provide strategy and insights to these businesses, driving their brand awareness on an international scale.
This role sits across a world-famous entertainment client whose offering attracts customer of sall different ages and TV preferences. They are looking for someone to provide strategy across the UK and EMEA markets for this brand:
- Working with key stakeholders across EMEA
- Regularly liaising with both planning and activation teams
- Setting the strategic vision and agenda for media across this brand
- Co-ordinating the different markets for maximum output
- Good experience of Strategy/Comms across multiple markets
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Experience of working with different stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Experience within media and strong understanding of how all the channels integrate for maximum output
You can apply for this role of Strategy Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across Planning so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.