Competitive - Relocation package included!
9 months ago
My client is one of the Top Media Publishers in the world, focusing entertaining a HUGE global audience their channels are very successful and are continuing to grow. In the current marketing (during the pandemic) they have made no redundancies and have continued working at a high level, maitaining a great culture! With over years of history, 4 global offices and 1500 employees you will be joining an exicting journey with innocative leaders.
Their HQ and creative studio are based in Cyprus, so they need someone to relocate permanently before the end of the year to support the COO with Global Operations duties.
- Work in tandem with the COO, supporting decision making with efficient long- and short-term operational processes
- Manage all key contracts and relationships with partners and vendors, ensuring a smooth process.
- Ensure compliance with company, state, federal laws, and regulations across the globe (Europe, USA, China, Russia)
- Be an active stakeholder in driving business expansion (investments, acquisitions, alliances)
- Negotiate terms of transactions on behalf of the company for commercial agreements
- Drive excellence across Finance, Legal and Business Operations
- Extensive Global/International experience in executing business operations (7-10 years)
- Exceptional project management skills in finance, legal and processes
- In depth knowledge of Online Media, traffic generation and technology within todays ecosystem
- Strong public speaker and communicator
- Strong business, legal and financial understanding
- High attention to detail and process oriented
- Native English
- Able to relocate to Cyprus (family relocation support is also included)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Managing Consultant – Digital Marketing, Europe & North America
firstname.lastname@example.org 0203 869 2033
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.