Competitive - Relocation package included!
13 days ago
My client is one of the Top 10 Media Publishers in the world, focusing entertaining a HUGE global audience their channels are very successful and are continuing to grow. In the current market (during the pandemic) they have made no redundancies and have continued working at a high level, maintaining a great culture! With over 15 years of history, 4 global offices and 1500 employees you will be joining an exciting journey with innovative leaders.
Their HQ and creative studio are based in Cyprus, so they need someone to relocate permanently before the end of the year to support the COO with Global Operations duties.
- Work in tandem with the COO, supporting decision making with efficient long- and short-term operational processes
- Manage all key contracts and relationships with partners and vendors, ensuring a smooth process.
- Ensure compliance with company, state, federal laws, and regulations across the globe (Europe, USA, China, Russia)
- Be an active stakeholder in driving business expansion (investments, acquisitions, alliances)
- Negotiate terms of transactions on behalf of the company for commercial agreements
- Drive excellence across Finance, Legal and Business Operations
- Extensive Global/International experience in executing business operations (7-10 years)
- Exceptional project management skills in finance, legal and processes
- In depth knowledge of Online Media, traffic generation and technology within todays ecosystem
- Strong public speaker and communicator
- Strong business, legal and financial understanding
- High attention to detail and process oriented
- Native English
- Able to relocate to Cyprus (family relocation support is also included)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Managing Consultant – Digital Marketing, Europe & North America
email@example.com 0203 869 2033
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox