City of London
£22,000 - £25,000 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client is a large international media agency working with huge exciting international brands and supporting run their online advertising campaigns. In this role you will receive full graduate training and support.
- Campaigns setup and tracking in real-time
- Campaign optimisation and ensure hitting KPI's
- Pixel & post back tracking
- Reporting on all live online campaigns
- Analysis and detailed insight into campaigns
- Advise and educate clients on campaigns and analysis
- Educated to degree level ideally in an technical degree achieving 2.1 or above
- Passion for technology
- Ideally some knowledge of the digital media landscape
- Strong analytical skills with experience of using Pivot tables
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and effective problem solving skills
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Manager, Sphere Graduate Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox