£23000 - £24000 per annum
7 months ago
Our client is a large London based international media agency, in this Graduate Campaign Manager role you will set within the specialise Video on Demand team and will get involved in campaign analysis and campaign management. This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to build their career in digital and learn from the ground up.
What this Graduate Campaign Manager role involve?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an analytical graduate who is looking to enter the world of digital. You will gain great exposure and as a graduate will receive fantastic training and support.
Duties in this role include:
- Digital campaign set up and management
- Manage the creative and trafficking of the online campaigns
- Optimisation of online campaigns
- Monitoring, reporting and analysis of online campaigns
- Troubleshooting of campaigns and supporting on technical issues
- Educated to degree level achieving 2.1 or above
- Great communication skills
- Tech savvy and interest in the industry
- Strong analytical skills with knowledge of pivot tables
- Great organisational and time management skills
- A strong communicator - who can translate technical detail into a simple summary
- A self-starter who can think on your feet and wants to go the extra mile
You can apply for this Graduate Campaign Manager role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Senior Manager, Sphere Graduate Recruitment
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.