City of London, London
£22000 - £24000 per annum
9 months ago
Graduate Conference Producer - Conference Events - £22k-£24k (Depending on experience)
This is a great opportunity for a graduate to make a big impact on a growing company who are the industry leaders. Well established in their market, they are looking for a bright and confident graduate conference producer to help this company move forward. You will use your creative mindset to take charge of the event.
- Research hot topics, key trends and target markets
- Creating databases
- Writing sales orientated agendas and copy for marketing campaigns
- Sourcing speakers by telephone and face-to-face
- Taking charge of the organisation of the speakers on the day
- A minimum of a 2:1 from a top university
- Professional and friendly manner
- Keen eye for detail and great proof reading
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Great at problem solving, using your own initiative
- Able to work towards deadlines and under pressure
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.