Sales Specialist - £25k-£30k + Commission
I am working with a fantastic tech company, that is currently providing a trading platform to well known businesses globally. Joining this company will give you a great opportunity to learn from experienced professionals, they will give you the insight to learn and develop within the Business. The goal is for you to be promoted in the near future, to head up your own division in the company!
- Opportunity to work in a Global Company
- Great training, learning from the best in the industry
- Central London Office
- Weekly Team Socials
- 25 days paid Holiday
As Graduate Sales Development Representative you are responsible for:
- Creating new leads for trade opportunities
- Negotiating contracts with prospect clients
- Visiting clients to promote products and services
- Tracking your pipeline by preparing reports
- Meeting sales goals to grow the business
- BA (hons) Degree
- A motivated graduate that is hungry to succeed and grow your career
- Experience in recruitment is desirable
- Understanding of trading, maybe you set up your own buying and selling business
- Keen to learn and develop your skillset
- Great communication and relationship building skills
You can apply for this role of Graduate Sales Development Representative now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too!
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative ?talent globally.