City of London, London
£28000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Graduate Sales Manager, London £28K
My client is a is a global AdTech company pioneer in digital audio advertising and marketing solutions that connect brands with their target audience through a premium portfolio of publishers across all dimensions of digital audio. Thanks to a proprietary set of technologies, it provides convenient end-to-end integration between brands and publishers.
This is a fantastic role for a graduate, who is keen to pursue a career in a Sales Manager role as they provide the support and training to help you hit the ground running and offer paths for quick progression - so it's yours for the taking!
As the Graduate Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Engaging with new prospects and qualifying new sales opportunities
- Working closely with the Senior Sales Executive identifying new opportunities to generate additional revenue and new business
- Sourcing new business opportunities
- Researching and identifying key decision makers
- Attending market relevant events and exhibitions
- Educated to degree level, achieving 2.1 and above
- Knowledge of CRM systems and MS Office
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- Thrives in a competitive team environment
- Sales experience is a MUST
You can apply for this role of Graduate Sales Manager role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox