6 months ago
Graduate Account Executive - London - 22k
Our client is a well-established company who keeps growing and investing in their employee's success. They are looking to further expand their team and welcome a new Graduate with a can-do attitude so they can learn everything about Digital campaign management. This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to be a part of this business!!
- Join a big, fun team in a company that promotes growth and progression
- Opportunity to learn how digital advertising works and how campaigns are set up from start to end
- Brilliant training and career development
As their new Graduate Account Executive, you will have the opportunity to kickstart a career in digital advertising, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage campaign delivery from start to end to ensure they are in line with client's goals
- Constant reporting, analysis and tracking of campaign performance to help campaign optimisation and buying decisions
- Use different tools and programmatic technologies to deliver campaigns through different channels
- Keep clients and your team updated on campaign performance and be their point of contact for any queries or campaign requests
- Recent graduate achieving 2.1 and above
- Passionate about digital and the ad-tech industry
- Strong excel skills a MUST with knowledge of pivot tables
- Great communications skills and team working
- Confident about interpreting and understanding big sets of data
- Previous experience in Digital Marketing is a big plus
- Ready to learn everything this role has to offer
- Good communication skills
You can apply for this role of Graduate Account Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Andrea Espinosa Salazar
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.