6 months ago
Graduate Account Executive - London - 23k
Our client is a well-established company who keeps growing and investing in their employee's success. They are looking to further expand their team and welcome a new Graduate with a can-do attitude so they can learn everything about Digital Media and Account Management. The new Graduate Account Executive will have the opportunity to join the Client Services Team and learn everything about campaign strategy, project management and effective client communication. This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to be a part of this business!!
- Join a big, fun team in a company that promotes growth and progression
- Opportunity to learn how digital media works and how online campaigns work across different digital channels
- Brilliant training and career development
As their new Graduate Account Executive, you will have the opportunity to kickstart a career in digital media, your responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with clients to ensure campaigns are in line with their desired KPIs
- Support the team with campaign analysis and strategy to provide clients the best recommendations
- Get exposure to how campaigns are set up through different channels like Biddable Media or SEO
- Keep clients and your team updated on campaign performance and be their point of contact for any queries or campaign requests
- Get full training to develop more skills and become a fully independent Account Manager
- Recent graduate achieving 2.1 and above
- Passionate about digital media and client management
- Strong excel skills
- Amazing communications skills and team working
- Great organisation skills and confident about interpreting data
- Previous experience in Digital Marketing is a big plus
- Ready to learn everything this role has to offer
You can apply for this role of Graduate Account Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Andrea Espinosa Salazar
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.