£22000 - £24000 per annum + benefits
about 1 year ago
Graduate Account Executive - Advertising Technology - £22,000-£24,000
Are you a graduate and look to start your career in digital media and advertising? I am working with one of the fastest-growing mobile advertising platforms who are looking for a Graduate Account Executive to come and join the fast-paced expanding team. Since their launch in the UK three years ago, they have built relationships with most of the major agencies to help some of the world's most well-know brands to reach their target audience across mobile devices. They have an abundance of exciting product launches this year and as a result need an Account Executive to help support this.
- Help with responding to client briefs
- Manage live campaigns
- Track and monitor campaign progress and performance
- Analyse campaign insights and trends
- Report campaign performance back to clients
- Gather information for reports to help with new product launches
- Support the wider business making recommendations to new clients
- Help to plan and be involved with the launch of new products
- 2:1 minimum, undergraduate degree
- Passionate about digital media and advertising
- Excellent communicator - both spoken and written
- Natural relationship builder
- Highly organised and able to multi-task
- Keen eye for detail
- Entrepreneurial thinker
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Show a high level of initiative, proactive attitude
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Deputy Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.