£22000 - £23000 per annum
4 months ago
Graduate Account Executive - Berkshire - £22K
A renowned Digital Marketing Agency for apps, specialising in App Store Optimisation (ASO), with a now growing Account Management team that uses propriety technology to manage Apple Search Ads campaigns on behalf of clients (including The Wall Street Journal, Global Radio brands, Unibet, Betway). The development team is based in Hungerford, Berkshire and this is where the Graduate Account Executive role will be based.
Have you recently graduated and looking for a new opportunity that will help grow your communication skills as a Graduate Account Manager? The right person will be confident, self sufficient and eager to build relationships to grow key accounts.
As the Graduate Account Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Be the point of contact for users, including responding to user queries and supporting their experience of the product
- Provide Marketing with information on key features of new functionality
- Manage the onboarding of new users
- Communicate user feedback to the Product Owner
- Graduated to a degree level of 2:1 or above (achieved/predicted)
- Have excellent written and communication skills
- Good analytical skills and Microsoft Excel knowledge.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Eligible to work in the UK
You can apply for this role of Graduate Account Executive role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.