about 2 months ago
Graduate Account Executive, Digital Marketing - London - 23k
Our client is a well-established agency who keeps growing and investing in their employee's success. They are currently expanding their services and portfolio of clients; hence they are looking to welcome a new Graduate with a can-do attitude so they can learn everything about Digital Marketing and Account Management. The new Trainee Account Executive will have the opportunity to get full training on Account Management and learn everything about online campaigns, project management and effective client communication. This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to be a part of this business!!
- Join a big, fun team in a company that promotes growth and progression
- Get full training from Account Managers and Account Executives to eventually manage your own portfolio of clients
- Opportunity to learn how digital marketing works and how online campaigns work across different channels (Paid Search, Paid Social and YouTube)
- Brilliant training and career development
As their new Graduate Account Executive, you will have the opportunity to kickstart a career in digital marketing, your responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with clients to ensure campaigns are in line with their desired KPIs
- Help forecast campaign performance, set development plans, and identify new opportunities for clients
- Get exposure to how campaigns are set up through different channels like PPC, Paid Social or YouTube
- Constant communication with clients and your team through phone, email, face to face meetings and presentations. Be their point of contact for any queries or campaign requests
- Get full training to develop more skills and become a fully independent Account Executive
- Recent graduate achieving 2.1 and above
- Passionate about Digital media and client management
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Excell skills a MUST with knowledge of Pivot tables + Vlookups
- Amazing communications skills and team working skills
- Great organisation skills and confident about interpreting data
- Previous experience in Digital Marketing is a big plus
- Ready to learn everything this role has to offer
You can apply for this role of Trainee Account Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Andrea Espinosa Salazar
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox