City of London, London
£23000 - £25000 per annum + excellent benefits
7 months ago
Graduate Account Executive - Digital Media - £23,000
I am working with one of the UK's most well-known digital brands that has a fantastic reputation in the digital property industry. They provide both clients and individuals with the tools they need in order to make decisions around buying or renting properties who are in the forefront of digital marketing and advertising. The business is looking for a Graduate Account Executive to join their busy paid social team. This is an unmissable opportunity to work in a fast-paced, market leading digital business, utilising skills within a company where the digital marketing is of the highest quality and the networking possibilities are endless.
- Assist with responding to client briefs
- Gather information for reports to help with new product launches
- Develop content for new product launches
- Support the wider business making recommendations to new clients
- Help to plan and be involved with the launch of new products
- Attend business meetings to advise about products
- Create content including videos, case studies, presentations etc
- Present products to internal and external clients
- Research and identify industry trends and present back
- 2:1 minimum undergraduate degree
- Excellent communicator - both spoken and written
- Confident presentation skills
- Highly organised and able to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial thinker
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Show a high level of initiative, proactive attitude
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Deputy Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.