City of London, London
6 months ago
Graduate Account Executive - Agency - £22 000
I am working with an independent digital media and marketing agency who are looking to add a Graduate Account Executive to their expanding team. They are at the forefront of design, technology and media-buying to create innovative digital campaigns for a variety of clients across multiple industries. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge or their first job in media with lot's of responsibility from the start!
- Assist with target audience and product research
- Respond to clients digital briefs
- Come up with ideas for campaigns
- Help with writing up proposals for clients
- Ensure the internal database is maintained and updated
- Update their social media feed
- Work with clients and the wider team to design, build and launch campaigns
- Educated to degree level, minimum of 2:1 or above
- Passionate about digital media and marketing
- Well-organised and able to multitask
- Self-motivated and ability to think on your feet
- Great communicator
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Confident with the Microsoft Office suite
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Deputy Manager - Sphere Future Talent
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.