City of London, London
Up to £22000 per annum
30 days ago
Graduate Account Executive Training Sphere - Independent Digital Media Agency - £22,000 - London
Our client is an independent digital media agency who work across digital channels including Paid Search, Paid Social and Programmatic. They have a large international presence and are currently looking to grow their Media planning team further.
This Trainee position sits within Media planning team and offers a graduate a brilliant opportunity to learn and build their career in digital.
You will receive excellent training, loads of support and mentoring and their will be loads of opportunity for progression within the business.
Duties in this role include:
- Provide support to clients across multiple channels
- Set up campaigns and put together briefs with the support of the Account team
- Reporting of live campaigns along with campaign analysis
- Meeting with clients and presenting account plans and strategy
- Educated to degree level achieving 2.1
- Passion and a basic level of understanding of digital
- Advanced excel skills with ability to use Pivot tables
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Be highly organised and a self-starter who can work independently
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox