City of London, London
£22000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits
13 days ago
Graduate Account Manager - Technology - £22,000 - £25,000
Our client is one of the most exciting technology companies in London! Specialising within the mobile app space, our client works with big hitters including Tesco, Sky and Unidays to utilise digital marketing tools and increase visibility within the app store.
They're looking for a recent graduate to join their Account Management team to look after and nurture client relationships. You'll be attending meetings and lunches with clients, whilst educating them around the platform and digging into their data.
Could you see yourself responsible for building and optimising client relationships? This is a fantastic opportunity to be trained and developed by some of the industries finest, to kick-start your graduate career.
- Managing and growing relationships with high net worth clients
- Understanding the organisation's business needs
- Monitoring and analysing metrics and proactively taking steps to improve results
- Becoming an expert with the platform
- Attending client meetings and engaging in client entertainment
- Tracking performance and providing strategic direction to improve performance for clients
- A minimum of a 2:1 from a top university
- Willingness to learn how to build and maintain outstanding relationships
- A self-starter with the ability to work in an evolving and exciting environment
- Excel skills - Pivot tables & Vlookups
- Attention to detail
- A strong communicator
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox