City of London, London
£22000 - £25000 per annum
24 days ago
This company run events in New York, London, Sydney, and Hong Kong and they are looking for an Account Manager to help sell and grow their companies' construction portfolio. You will be selling a variety of exhibition and sponsorship packages to senior-level industry professionals.
So if you're looking to kick start your graduate career and work within an established business, waste no time and apply to this Graduate Account Manager role today!
As a Graduate Account Manager you will be in charge of;
- To sell and grow our building and construction portfolio
- The role will involve selling a range of sponsorship and exhibition packages to senior-level industry professionals
- Creating new business engagement and lead qualifications
- Achieving and exceeding your sales targets
- Opportunity to travel internationally to assist with the running of the events
- Uncapped commission with the potential to earn £45k in your first year!
- Educated to degree level
- Confident communicator and a real people person
- Driven and forward thinking, ability to problem solve
- Highly organised and able to multitask
- Sales experience or client facing experience is desirable
You can apply for this Graduate Account Manager role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox