City of London, London
£20000 - £25000 per annum
12 days ago
Graduate Account Manager, Digital Marketing, London, £20,000 - £25,000
My client is a global digital media agency founded in 2006, who are now one of the most recognised agencies in the world. They specialise in connecting brands with people by delivering cost effective, measurable results for brands.
They are looking for a graduate account manager to join their graduate training scheme and kick start a career in the world of digital marketing.
If you're seeking a graduate account manage job to kick start a career in digital marketing, please waste no time and apply to this graduate job in London today.
As the Graduate Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the implementation, set up and reporting across digital channels
- Collaborating with internal teams to deliver integrated and innovative work
- Learning and understanding the digital media landscape
- Analysing key data and performance trends
- Creating measurables off the back of key data insights
- Working in a client facing role
- A recent graduate with a 2:1 or above from a top university
- Analytical skills and data interpretation is key
- Strong Excel skills
- Good communication skills, a relationship builder
- Passionate about digital marketing
You can apply for this role of Graduate Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox