£18000 - £23000 per annum
6 months ago
Our client is a rapidly growing business helping 100+ multi-channel retailers make informed and strategic decisions based on their customer data. With an expanding team of over 150 experienced and commercially focused direct marketers and analysts, they are the brains behind the continued success of a wide range of retail brands.
Boasting a heritage over 16 years working with entrepreneurial and fast growing brands, Our client has an unrivalled reputation in the industry. The company is known for providing the best quality customer analytics in retail and for training its staff to become leaders of the future.
They are now looking to continue this success by expanding their ever growing sales team with the addition of a Graduate Project Manager.
- Fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking to gain more experience & have ownership of Sales Development
- Quick progression opportunity.
- Sociable environment- regular company and social events
- To be responsible for the development of the monthly agenda, meeting plan, and monthly presentation. This will include the review of customer centric reporting to determine which should be the key areas of focus to present, review and provide recommendations for.
- To support with meetings, pitching and communications both internally and externally
- To interpret reports and analysis with a clear and easy to understand approach
- To use forecasting models to predict future sales based on different levels of marketing investment and varying performance scenarios. To provide recommendations around such forecasts
- Act as first point of contact for all clients queries ensuring schedules are shared to avoid any confusion
- Brief ad-hoc requests and feedback results to the client
- Educated to degree level- 2:1 and above
- Fluency with Microsoft Office, in particular proficient use of excel
- Highly organised and genuine multi-tasker & experienced with working under pressure
- Comfortable with numbers and can spot trends and errors with sums quickly, with a logical mind and approach to problem solving
- Clear communicator who can explain complex ideas in simple terms and react quickly to client queries
- Must have excellent organisational skills with the ability to handle many projects with tight deadlines
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.