City of London, London
£22000 - £24000 per annum
26 days ago
I am working with a leading global digital-media business who are looking for a Graduate Ad Ops Executive to join their growing and successful advertising operations team. You will be responsible for campaigns across their three core verticals: lifestyle, technology and gaming. The business produces and distributes award winning content across multiple platforms and devices. This is a great opportunity to gain expert knowledge of the digital space across all aspects of campaign management.
- Help to upload booked campaigns
- Ensure delivery of campaigns is seamless
- Optimise all campaigns to get the maximum response rate
- Track and conduct end of campaign reports
- Communicate campaign output with advertisers and clients
- Work in tangent with the Account Managers
- Research and identify industry trends and new technologies
- Understand and troubleshoot different ad servers
- Attend Ad Ops related events and seminars
- University degree 2:1
- Passionate and/or knowledgeable about digital advertising
- Highly numerical
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and excellent attention to detail
- Solution based and ability to identify problems
- Strong Excel skills
- A fast-learner and hardworking
- Ability to multi-task and work towards deadlines
- Highly self-motivated and able to work autonomously
You can apply for this role now by sending us you CV or by calling us now!
Deputy Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox