South West London, London
Up to £23000 per annum + excellent benefits
9 months ago
I am working with one of the UK's most renowned media owners that is prevalent within the classified advertising space. Based in London they are looking for an Ad Ops Executive to join their busy Campaign Management team, with modern, state of the art offices on the river in South West London. This is an excellent opportunity for any graduate who is looking for a career in a fast-paced environment, with so much scope for progression to fast-track their career in a fun, vibrant company, playing a pivotal role within the team. This is a great role to gain expert knowledge of the digital space across all aspects of campaign management.
As a Graduate Ad Ops Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Help to upload booked campaigns
- Ensure delivery of campaigns is seamless
- Optimise all campaigns to get the maximum response rate
- Track and conduct end of campaign reports
- Communicate campaign output with advertisers and clients
- Work in tangent with the Account Managers
- Research and identify industry trends and new technologies
- Understand and troubleshoot different ad servers
- Attend Ad Ops related events and seminars
- University degree 2:1
- Passionate and/or knowledgeable about digital advertising
- Highly numerical
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and excellent attention to detail
- Solution based and ability to identify problems
- Strong Excel skills
- A fast-learner and hardworking
- Ability to multi-task and work towards deadlines
- Highly self-motivated and able to work autonomously
You can apply for this Graduate Ad Ops Executive role now by sending us you CV or by calling us now!
Deputy Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.