6 months ago
Graduate Administrative Assistant, Digital Agency - London - 22k
Our client is a well-established digital agency who works with amazing clients worldwide. They are currently looking to further expand their team and welcome a new graduate in their office in London. The new Graduate Admin Assistant will have the opportunity to be involved in all the events the company runs, organise meetings and flights for clients and learn everything about office management. This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to be a part of this business!!!
- Join a big, fun team in a company that promotes growth and progression
- Opportunity to learn and propose your own ideas in order to improve the efficiency of the office
- Brilliant training and career development
As their new Graduate Admin Assistant your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the office is running efficiently and propose any ideas that can improve the office's organization
- Organise and attend meetings with clients. Book their flights and hotels if there are any events abroad and ensure you are their point of contact for any queries
- Support the Senior Management team and the Management Partner with administrative duties and diary organisation
- Effectively communicate with clients and external stakeholders
- Be in the office at least 3 days a week
- Recent graduate achieving 2.1 and above
- Previous office/ admin experience is a BIG plus
- Great communications skills and teamworking
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ready to learn everything this role has to offer
You can apply for this role of Graduate Admin Assistant now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Andrea Espinosa Salazar
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.