City of London, London
£28000 - £32000 per annum
11 months ago
Graduate Administrator - Sport Publisher - £28,000 - Feltham (6-month contract - Perm)
Our client is the world's first pure-sport live and on-demand streaming service, with a wealth of experience behind them, our client delivers content to sports fans across the globe.
They are looking for a graduate to come on board to work within the project management office and take responsibility for all administrative duties including monthly project reporting, resource tracking and general office management responsibilities.
You'll be joining the team for 6 months, with the potential to go perm. During this time, you'll embark on a well-established training scheme to give you all the knowledge to build a successful career and organisational/administrative skills.
This role is based in Feltham, West London.
- Monthly Project and Programme reporting
- Gathering and collating Monthly Project Reports
- Meeting management and general administrative duties
- Arranging and attending regular meetings with Senior Stakeholder group
- Other reporting (for example, trend analyses)
- Working with the Finance Division on status of reports and PMO & IT finance requirements
- A graduate with a 2:2 or above
- Previous administrative experience is required
- Strong excel skills
- Confident at communicating in person, via email and over the phone
- Ability to set priorities, goals and time tables to achieve maximum productivity
- Working collaboratively
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.