£22000 - £24000 per annum + excellent benefits
about 1 month ago
Graduate Digital Advertising Operations Assistant - Media Owner - £22 000-£24 000 - London
I am working with one of world's largest media groups who is looking for a graduate to come and join their growing digital operations team. The business is renowned for creating world-class content and showcasing advertising across multiple platforms including online, tablet, mobile devices and print. Headquartered in central London, the business keeps over 20 million entertained each week. This role would suit a recent analytical graduate who is looking to begin their career in the digital space with a world-renowned company.
As a Graduate Digital Operations Assistant, responsibilities include:
- Assist with the delivery of campaigns
- Work alongside the sales team to drive client campaigns
- Ensure campaigns are on time and correct
- Maintain and optimise all campaigns
- Create campaign reports to monitor campaign performance
- Troubleshoot any technical issues campaigns might face
- Work closely with ad technology partners
- Assist with any wider projects the team might need assistance with
- University degree with a 2:1 or above
- Strong analytical skills
- High attention to detail essential
- Passion for the digital industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly proficient with Excel including pivot tables and vlookups
- Excellent communication skills
- Great organisational skills and able to multi-task
- Confident working in a team and independently
- Proactive nature
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Deputy Manager - Sphere Future Talent
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox