11 months ago
An award winning international media owner, with a global presence of nearly 50 million customers a month are looking to build out their Operations team. The business is renowned for creating world-class content and showcasing advertising across multiple platforms including online, tablet, mobile devices and print. This is a role that would expose you to both programmatic advertising and advertising technology.
Reporting into the Lead Campaign Manager, responsibilities include:
- Digital campaign management including trafficking and optimisation
- Provide an insight and analysis into current advertising availability across the brands websites
- Ensure campaigns are delivered efficiently
- Analyse and provide insight into consumer behaviour across websites to aid with campaign delivery
- Support the digital sales team to reach their targets
- Manage and monitor online ad campaigns using spreadsheets
- Highlight any issues or problems with the delivery of campaigns
- 2:1 or above from a top UK university in a numerical degree
- Highly proficient working with Excel and large data sets
- Ability to multi-task
- Have a good understanding of current digital advertising trends
- Strong organisational skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to tackle problems both strategically and analytically
- Strong quantitative skills
- Highly self-motivated and able to work autonomously
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Deputy Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.