City of London, London
2 months ago
Graduate Advertising Operative Executive - London - £25,000
We have partnered with a highly established media outlet, the largest in the UK!
They work with publishers various publishers around the UK . This is an amazing opportunity as a Graduate to be apart of the largest Commercial publishers in the UK and get their foot in the door to the media industry.
As a Graduate Advertising operative executive you will be the backbone and support of the company providing supports to various teams in the company and making sure campaigns are put out on time and in the correct manner. You will also be the go to for any issues that may occur with associated platforms.
- The company is one of the biggest media outlets in the UK
- Amazing London Office with gym facilities
- Great Progression scheme
- Competitive salary
- Joining a Fun Company with great progression plans
As a new Graduate Advertising Operative Executive, you have the opportunity to start your career off right with a great foundation and amazing progression opportunities. The responsibilities will include
- Providing operational support to the sales teams
- Use the latest processes to ensure tasks are completed to the highest standard and within time frames
- Working close to the regional counterparts to share information and deliver a Gold standard service across all campaigns
- Set up campaigns on time and make sure they are accurate
- Exceed client expectations, going the extra mile to get situations completed
- Previous office based, or experience working from home (preferred but not essential)
- Analytical skills with Office (Excel)
- Good communication skills
- Must be a team player and work hard
- Educated to degree level 2.1 and above
You can apply for this role of Graduate Advertising Operative Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.