City of London, London
Up to £22000 per annum
8 months ago
This graduate role sits within a massive, multi-disciplinary Media Agency. The company offers a wide range of services to its clients, which include some of the worlds' leading online brands. With fast and flexible progression, this graduate role is perfect for an analytically minded individual who is keen to learn more about the digital industry and make the most of the department's personalised training programme.
This Graduate Analyst role is in the Programmatic team of a well-known media agency, duties include:
- Liaising with multiple teams to analyse the success of advertising campaigns
- Working towards targets and deadlines with the support of the senior team
- Troubleshooting issues when they arise
- Supporting senior team leaders by providing detailed commercial analysis
- A prior knowledge of programmatic is not required - candidates must instead be keen to partake in one of the best training schemes that this industry has to offer
- A 2019 Graduate with a final grade of 2.1 or above
- Strong numerical and analytic skills
- A genuine interest in learning about the programmatic and advertising industry
- Able to work both autonomously and with a team
- Enthusiastic and curious
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.