City of London, London
£21000 - £23000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Graduate Analyst - Digital Marketing Agency - London - £21-23k
Our client is an independent international digital marketing agency looking to hire a Graduate Analyst into their data team. You will be working within the digital marketing industry and will play a key role in driving the company forward to continue to maximise revenue.
- Playing a crucial role developing an international company within the digital marketing industry
- Incredible 1 to 1 training working alongside business directors.
- Fun and social culture with regular business social events.
As the Graduate Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Setting up online campaigns and optimising these to ensure successful campaign outreach.
- Collecting and analysing data to find key trends helping the company maximise performance.
- Managing budgets for campaigns, taking control of all expenses, and forecasting monthly costs.
- Identify opportunities for company growth within the area of paid channels.
- Educated to degree level with a minimum of 2:1 achieved.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced level of data handling and analytical skills using pivot tables and VLOOKUPS.
- Passion for digital marketing and technology.
You can apply for this role of Graduate Analyst now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox