City of London, London
£20000 - £23000 per annum
4 months ago
Graduate Analyst - Digital Marketing - London - £20,000 - £23,000
Our client is an exciting sports digital agency who own, operate and represent a variety of sporting websites including GiveMeSport, The NFL and Football FanCast to name a few.
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate to gain autonomy and independence from day one, whilst learning the fundamentals of ad operations.
If you are looking to utilise your skills, kick start your career and work within a growing business, look no further and apply to this Graduate Analyst role in London today.
As the Graduate Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the running of technical operations across their exciting client portfolio
- Developing strong client relationships across the network
- Ensuring that sites are of the highest quality while optimising network inventory to ensure revenue growth
- Managing the new inventory set-up, tag creation and implementation assistance requiring an understanding of HTML
- Troubleshooting setups
- Working collaboratively with different departments across the business
- Minimum of a 2:1 from a top university
- Ideally a Computer Science degree or similar
- Strong Excel skills
- A passion for sport is desirable
- Great with numbers and love problem solving
You can apply for this role of Graduate Analyst now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.