City of London, London
Up to £23000 per annum + bonus
7 months ago
Graduate Analyst - Digital Media - £23,000 + bonus
I am working with one of the UK's most well-known digital brands that has a fantastic reputation in the industry. My client is looking for a Graduate Analyst who has a keen interest in digital marketing and strong analytical skills to join their thriving Marketing Services team. This is an unmissable opportunity to work in a fast-paced, market leading digital business, utilising skills within a company where the digital marketing is of the highest quality and the networking possibilities are endless.
- Identify new areas for growth across their expanding products through data analysis
- Perform A/B analysis and report back on findings
- Run tests to improve and optimise campaigns
- Generate product solutions
- Analyse paid search campaign data to identify trends
- Monitor campaign results, deliver insight on campaign performance and make recommendations
- Work alongside other members of the team
- 2:1 in an undergraduate analytical degree
- Passionate about all things digital marketing
- Confident using Microsoft Excel
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong initiative coming up with new ideas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly proactive
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Deputy Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.