City of London, London
£26000 - £30000 per annum
3 months ago
Graduate Analyst - Media - London - £26,000 +
My client is an award-winning international media group and leading digital business. They reach more than 49 million international consumers a month and create world-class content and advertising solutions for passionate consumers online, on tablet, smartphone and in print. Due to an insane amount of demand my client is looking for a switched on Graduate Analyst o help their partnerships team with content and advertising solutions.
If you have recently graduated and have a long term goal of success, then there is extensive career progression and training available.
As the Graduate Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Use data analysis to facilitate revenue growth
- Provide business insights to the Partnerships team working across various partners
- Compilation of regular management info reports from data sources
- Develop reporting templates using Excel to accumulate and report numbers efficiently
- Educated to degree level, achieving 2.1 and above
- Excel skills - must
- Exceptional analysis skill, comfortable with data
- Must be comfortable with graphs and presentations and being able to present data within Excel, sheets and slides alongside commentary
You can apply for this role of Graduate Analyst now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.