City of London, London
£22000 - £25000 per annum
4 months ago
Graduate Business Assistant - Tech Start Up - £24,000
Our client is a tech start-up offering a platform for the health industry, having grown hugely in the last year they are looking to take on a graduate to support the CEO with the strategy and business growth. Based in London with in excess of 20 people you will have full support and will be given fantastic opportunity build your career.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to join this growing tech start up in the health industry, in this role you will be working directly with the CEO, enhancing the CEO function with administrative support and potential to develop role into senior-level strategic partner.
- Provide full administrative support and acting as the point of contact among executives, employees and clients
- Project management of identified strategic projects
- Arranging meetings including board meetings and pre meeting preparation.
- Putting together presentations, reports and formatting information for internal and external communication
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Educated to degree level achieve 2.1 or above in ideally degrees such as economics, business studies or management
- Familiar with working with data and knowledge of excel
- Ideally some experience of working in business, this can be work experience, internship or placement year
- Confident communication skills with the Ability to get on with a wide variety of people at all levels
- Eagerness to learn and excellent time management
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.