about 2 months ago
Graduate Business Development and Sales Representative - £28k - 30k + Commission (£45k - 50k in Year1) - London
Our client is a well-known Tech company specialising in AI software, pattern recognition and Machine Learning to increase efficiency in digital financial transactions
They are going through very fast growth this year and are looking to welcome a new graduate in the Commercial Team for their London office. They work with huge names in the industry, and you could be a part of working with some of the largest companies in the world!
Join this company to build up a wide range of experience, knowledge, and network and play a major part in the company's global growth. Get the opportunity to excel in generating highly qualified sales leads, collaborate strategically with your sales partners to identify, research and target the right companies and have a huge impact on the company's growth.
- Join a big, fun team in a company that promotes growth and progression
- Regular team meet ups
- Great commission structure
- 25 days paid holiday
- Hybrid working
- Training scheme
- Top established company to work for
As a Graduate Business Development and Sales Representative, you will:
- Create leads and convert them into sales opportunities
- Manage a number of projects at once
- Understand the appropriate calls-to-action and lead capture methods to convert cold leads, warm site traffic and to re-engage old prospects
- Develop a pipeline of new companies to partner with
- Manage email and LinkedIn campaigns
- Creation of lead gen funnel communications campaigns and segmentation
- Educated to degree level
- A strong communicator, especially via email and over the phone.
- Very organised!
- Passionate about online technology
- Previous experience working in sales (ideally media or tech) is a BIG plus
- Passionate, hungry, and motivated in general!
You can apply for this role of Graduate Business Development and Sales Representative now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Andrea Espinosa Salazar
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox