Up to £23000 per annum + competitive OTE and benefits
about 2 months ago
Graduate Business Development Executive - Marketing - £23 000 - Central London
Are you looking to kickstart your career within Sales and Business Development? I am working with an independent marketing agency in London who are rapidly growing and are lseeking an enthusiastic and target driven Business Development Executive to come and join their fast-paced sales team. The role would give you some fantastic exposure to some of the most unique technology and industry leading brands.
You will become an expert on the company's marketing services making this an amazing opportunity to kick-start your career in sales and make your first step into the digital industry!
- Creatively source and generate leads
- Target and identify potential new clients
- Draft and create unique proposals and presentations to suit the needs of companies
- Assist in the onboarding of new clients
- Maintain and optimise client accounts
- Assist with social media and targeting audiences
- Minimum of a 2:1 in an undergraduate degree
- Interest in sales and business development
- Sales experience beneficial
- Highly motivated and self-sufficient
- Excellent communications both verbally and written
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Positive attitude
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Deputy Manager - Sphere Future Talent
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox