City of London, London
£31000 - £32500 per annum
about 1 month ago
Graduate Business Development Manager, London £32,500
My client is a tech innovator, their app connects university students to hospitality businesses for short shifts of work, and these short shifts make a big difference. For students, my client offers a flexible way to earn money on their terms. For hospitality businesses, this transforms staffing and operational efficiency, for the benefit of teams, customers and their bottom line.
This is a fantastic role for a graduate, who is keen to pursue a career in a Business Development role as they provide the support and training to help you hit the ground running and offer paths for quick progression - so it's yours for the taking!
As the Graduate Development Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- - Sourcing new businesses opportunities that can benefit from our services through online and on the ground research.
- Pitching the companies services to prospecting businesses and be able to explain how these services can benefit both revenue and profitability.
- Onboard new businesses and help integrate the companies services to drive the best possible results for the business.
- Help nurture these businesses through the first 4 weeks to makes sure the companies services are benefiting the business.
- Networking and events. You will be expected to constantly network within your territory, building relationships with key players. You may also be asked to attend networking events and trade shows across the UK to help spread the word.
- Educated to degree level, achieving 2.1 and above
- Knowledge of CRM systems and MS Office
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- This is a field sales role - someone who is active and loves getting their steps in!
You can apply for this role of Graduate Business Development Manager role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox