about 1 month ago
Graduate Business Development Representative - £27,500 + Commission (£40k in Year1) - London
This is a globally well-known company who are growing at an unheard of rate! They are a customer engagement platform that helps digital marketers and developers deliver communications across the customer journey. In other words, they help other brands scale and grow. Their platform makes it very easy for client to us in which it connects first party data across the systems, surfacing powerful insights and automating predictive cross-channel messages.
Join this company as a Graduate Business Development Rep (BDR) to build up a wide range of experience, knowledge, and network and play a major part in the company's global growth. Get the opportunity to excel in generating highly qualified sales leads, collaborate strategically with your sales partners to identify, research and target the right companies and have a huge impact on the company's growth.
This graduate role will be to create leads and convert them into sales opportunities and you will be supporting the sales team.
- Join a big, fun team in a company that promotes growth and progression
- Regular team meet ups.
- Hybrid working - work from home and in the office.
- Great commission structure and career development
- 25 days paid holiday.
- Training scheme.
- Top established company to work for.
As the new Graduate Business Development Representative your responsibilities will include:
- Create leads and convert them into sales opportunities.
- Manage a number of projects at once.
- Develop a pipeline of e-commerce brands, ideally with enterprise retailers/brands.
- Creation of lead gen funnel communications campaigns and segmentation.
- Educated to degree level
- A strong communicator, especially via email and over the phone.
- Very organised!
- Desirable - Previous experience working in sales.
- Passionate, hungry and motivated in general!
You can apply for this role of Graduate Business Development Representative now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Andrea Espinosa Salazar
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox