City of London, London
Up to £25000 per annum + Commission (Year 1 £40k OTE)
about 2 months ago
Graduate Sales Development Representative - £25,000 + Commission (£40k in Year1) - Neasdon, London
This is a well-known company in its market and it is growing at a rapid rate - therefore you could be part of their growth and grow with them! My client is a really cool new tech company who have made it easy for construction hire - customers can simply order bulky materials, waste services and plant hire - anywhere and anytime!
As a Graduate Sales Development Representative you will:
- Create leads and map the market.
- Contact prospects and create awareness about the product.
- Understand the appropriate calls-to-action and lead capture methods to convert cold leads, warm site traffic and to re-engage old prospects.
- Develop a pipeline of wellness and fitness companies,.
- Creation of lead gen funnel communications campaigns and segmentation.
- 8-5pm in the office Mon-Fri / Based in Neasdon, London
- Regular team events and socials!
- Great commission structure.
- 25 days paid holiday.
- Training scheme.
- Top established company to work for.
You will be:
- Educated to degree level
- A strong communicator, especially via email and over the phone.
- Very organised!
- Passionate about fitness/wellness/sports.
- Desirable - Previous experience working in sales.
- Passionate, hungry and motivated in general!
You can apply for this role of a Graduate Sales Development Representative now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
+44 20 3869 2035
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox