City of London, London
Up to £28000 per annum + 15k-20k Commission Year 1 (£48k OTE)
about 2 months ago
Graduate Business Development Representative - £28,000 + Commission (£50k in Year1, £80k Year 2) - London, Remote
This is a very well-known company in its market, working within the financial sector as they are a specilaist banking and finance training company who work with the largest names you can think of including the Bank of China, Credit Suisse, European Bank and many more!
They are looking for a Graduate Business Development Representative who is resilient and has strong commmunication, to nurture existing spending clients and building new relationships and developing new leads within the allocated client list with key decision makers globally in banks, law firms, M&A advisory firms, private equity firms, accountancy firms and fund management firms.
As a Graduate Business Development Representative you will:
- Call exisiting clients and find new clients to bring onboard.
- Contact prospects and create awareness about the product.
- Involves lots of warm calling, cold calling and emails.
- High earning potentials as it is within the banking, law nd private equity sector!!!
- Earn commission by winning new clients.
- Fully remote working.
- Strong commission structure with earning potentials of £50k in Year 1.
- Full ongoing support
- Training scheme.
- Top established company to work for.
You will be:
- Educated to degree level
- A strong communicator, especially via email and over the phone.
- Very organised!
- Passionate about fitness/wellness/sports.
- Desirable - Previous experience working in sales.
- Passionate, hungry and motivated in general!
You can apply for this role of a Graduate Business Development Representative now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
+44 20 3869 2035
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox