City of London, London
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Commission, Bonuses and Equity
5 months ago
Graduate Business Development Representative - £30,000 (OTE £45k-55k) - London
The company is a rapidly growing, powerful data driven SaaS platform which helps businesses improve the way they work and they create strategies, applications, projects and loads more. Essentially, they make a digital blueprint for a company and show them how they can work better and gain better performance. They work with some very high end, well known clients and are now looking for a Graduate Business Development to join their team in London.
As a Graduate Business Development Representative you will:
- Create leads and convert them into sales opportunities.
- Work closely and alongside well known brands.
- Reach out to these companies by cold calling and emailing them.
- Go to face to face meetings with these companies.
- You will learn about the company itself and gain knowledge of tech in general.
- Deliver on monthly targets
- Become an expert of the product
- Progress within the company
- Fun, London office with a great working culture.
- In-house office gym.
- Great commission structure.
- Receive bonuses and equity.
- Work from home and office days.
- Cutting edge training scheme.
You will be:
- Educated to degree level
- A strong communicator, especially via email and over the phone.
- Very organised!
- Passionate about online technology, retail and e-commerce.
- Desirable - Previous experience within sales
- Passionate, hungry and motivated in general!
You can apply for this role of a Graduate Business Development Representative now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
+44 20 3869 2035
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.