City of London, London
Up to £28000 per annum + 40k (OTE) Commission
3 months ago
Graduate Business Development Representative - £28,000 (£40,000 OTE) - London
They are an award-winning leader in Conversational Search. They have 7 office locations worldwide, working in all industries including consumer electronics, health & beauty, manufacturing and telecommunications, delivering exceptional value to our clients.
The challenges will be great, and you will have the opportunity to grow with the organization, all the while having the flexibility and autonomy to put your fingerprint on the role and the way the team does business.
The company is an industry-leading conversational search platform which allows business users to create, configure, design, monitor and optimize digital sales assistants. Like a salesperson in a store, those virtual salespeople help consumers find the right product through a natural human-like conversation. Both leading enterprise businesses such as Amazon, 3M or P&G as well as small and medium-sized retailers and brands used by them to help their customers increase online sales.
- Identifying new sales opportunities and building a pipeline of potential clients
- You will research, identify and prospect for new clients (email, cold calling, social reach outs and other creative methods)
- Demonstrate the value proposition of our products and services to key industry prospects
- Qualify and book appointments with key decision makers within target organizations
- Maintain high daily sales activity levels to help support your quarterly targets
- Career path aspirations to grow in the sales organization
- Must have a Bachelors degree
- 1-2 years professional experience, ideally in a sales or technology environment
- 6-12 months of prospecting experience is a plus
- Record of achievements that demonstrate a winning attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be comfortable working remotely
- Goal oriented team player
- Fluent in English
- Highly exciting product used by thousands of companies worldwide (including Bosch, Microsoft, Amazon)
- High learning curve, personal development and participation
- Flexible workplace and working hours (home office / hybrid)
- Attractive salary package (fixed salary + commission + additional benefits)
- Advancement and career opportunities (e.g. promotion to BDM or Account Executive)
- Regular team events
You can apply for this role of a Sales Development Representative now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
+44 20 3869 2035
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.