City of London, London
Up to £32000 per annum + Commission £55k + Shares
7 months ago
Graduate Business Development Representative - £32,000 (£55,000 OTE) - Wimbledon, London
This company is an ever fast-growing tech helpdesk brand who work with the likes of Apple, Microsoft, Samsung and many more large names. So essentially they are a helpdesk software solution company that helps companies manage their communication with their customers and user base across a multiple channels; email, live chat, voice, social media. Includes all relevant support tools such as ticketing, live chat, CRM, and knowledgebase.
They are a friendly team based in central Wimbledon, 3 minutes walk from the mainline train-station. With fantastic transport links (train, District and Northern line tubes, buses, trams), all within 3 minutes walk. Also 2 minute walk from shops, restaurants, pubs and gyms and they have a lovely new office, BBQs in the summer, team Monday breakfasts and Friday lunches. Unlimited coffee, tea, soft drinks and snacks and beers for Friday afternoon.
As a Graduate Business Development Representative you will:
- Building relationships and selling the software to a multitude of different companies.
- Selling the software into new companies and expanding accounts to other teams.
- Following up on potential customers who have signed up for our free trial or demo.
- Researching and evolving the sales process of the Deskpro platform and website.
- Experimenting with a multitude of ideas and tools to generate new leads.
- Planning and executing on outbound lead generation campaigns.
- Reporting into the Commercial Manager and working closely with the CEO & COO.
- Engaging and communicating with the team to improve customer journeys.
- Managing pipelines of deals from end-to-end.
- Graduate role, Competitive Salary £45k OTE (£30k base + uncapped commission, paid monthly) + Share Options Package
- 25 days holiday plus UK Bank Holidays
- Private Healthcare & Cash Scheme, Pension Scheme, Bike storage, Season ticket loans, Reduced gym membership, Cycle to Work, Free Phone SIM (unlimited calls, data etc).
- Laptop & 2 x 4k Monitors, ergonomic chair & sit-stand desks as standard.
- Monthly team socials and legendary Xmas & Summer Parties.
- Personal budget for training and growth.
- A chance to be truly invested in a growing software company, with generous share options.
- Lovely bespoke offices, BBQs in the summer, Monday team breakfasts and Friday lunches. Unlimited coffee, tea, soft drinks and snacks with beers for Friday afternoon.
- A mixture of autonomy over your role and real responsibilities to the team and business.
You will be:
- Educated to degree level
- A strong communicator, especially via email and over the phone.
- Very organised!
- Passionate about online technology, retail and e-commerce.
- Desirable - Previous experience working in sales.
- Passionate, hungry and motivated in general!
You can apply for this role of a Sales Development Representative now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
+44 20 3869 2035
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.